Position: Pricing Coordinator – Accounting Department
The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for the integrity of All Florida Paper’s Product and Pricing file. This position will proactively work with internal departments as well as supplier contacts to ensure that all items are being acquired at accurate and satisfactory costs, and consequently, that prices reflected to our customers follow the company model. Most pricing calculations and analyses are performed using Excel spreadsheets. By understanding the functions available in a spreadsheet, the Pricing Coordinator can compose file to present prices to management based on specific parameters and free of mathematical errors.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
- Process Price Change Notifications from suppliers for approval
- Update pricing information clearly in Excel spreadsheets
- Research and resolve cost discrepancies on supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Enter new items into the enterprise software system with accurate cost and feature information
- Enter data for cost deviation contracts and maintain them active
- Prepare reports for determined pricing processes on a weekly basis
- File detailed rebate reports with suppliers
- Ensure all reporting procedures are suitable documented
- High school diploma or equivalent. Accounting degree (completed or in progress) is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data entry or accounting
- Basic mathematic skills with the ability to calculate quickly and spot inconsistencies in formulas is required
- Computer literacy is a must
- Intermediate to advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate
- Persistence in completing projects
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Going the extra mile for our customers means having the right talent in the right place, at the right time. That’s why we’re constantly challenging every member of our team to take the next step in their career.
Here at All Florida Paper, we pride ourselves on offering rewarding opportunities that can take you anywhere you want to go. You will be able to forge your own career path, while gaining the tools you will need for continued growth within the company. Our programs help you understand the business and expose you to multiple opportunities at every level of the organization – no matter where you want your career to take you.
Vision of Diversity
Diversity is about more than just embracing our differences. It’s about meeting the needs of our customers by reflecting their diversity within our own organization. It’s about understanding the different cultures of our employees to ensure we are providing a nurturing and inclusive environment. And, it’s about integrating unique perspectives to deliver on our vision and navigate an ever-changing marketplace.
- M/WBE Certified (Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise)
- Top 100 Minority Businesses (Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce)
We owe our success as an industry leader to the nearly 100 bright minds that deliver exceptional customer service experiences day-in and day-out. Everyone who is part of All Florida Paper brings a unique blend of talent, enthusiasm and ambition for a stimulating work environment. In return for your talent, we provide a dynamic work environment that supports you in building your career, and a comprehensive compensation and progressive benefits program that rewards your contributions to the business.
Some of the benefits for full time employees include:
- Employer subsidized health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 5 paid vacation days
- 5 paid personal days
- 6 paid holidays
- 401K program with employer match
Through health, financial and lifestyle offerings, we provide you with the building blocks you need to build a stronger, healthier future for you and your loved ones. By joining All Florida Paper, you will experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your future is in good hands.
** All Florida Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.