All Florida Paper (AFP) is a leading privately held distributor in the United States, servicing businesses in more than 35 industries and throughout 25 countries. With thousands of product lines, AFP is a key partner with businesses in over 10 market sectors, ranging from education to healthcare, and food service to janitorial and sanitation. In addition, the company offers redistribution services in the United States, and exporting services throughout Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. By far, our most valuable asset is our employees, which is why for nearly 20 years, they have been the primary focus of our resources.
How is All Florida Paper different?
We do not just “talk” about offering stimulating work: Your real-life job begins the day you’re hired, with the opportunity to have early responsibility. This means every day is different. Whether you’re dealing directly with customers in the field or the office, working with management to form department strategies, to managing multimillion dollar product lines, and equipment, you’ll be exposed to interesting and challenging opportunities.
Interested in building your career with us?
- We are a leader in our industry when it comes to investing time and resources in our training and development programs.
- Our varied and challenging positions give you the opportunity to stretch your skills and reach your maximum potential.
- Our philosophy is to promote from within based solely on performance and potential. We take our investment in you seriously—our future success depends on it.
What do we look for?
- We need people with the qualifications and vision to help carry our business forward.
- The work is academically rigorous, intellectually demanding, and can be physically tough, but the rewards reflect fully the commitment required.
- We seek exceptional people—domestically and abroad —who are attracted to our company culture and environment.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Warehousing & Logistics
How do I apply?
Specific Job Openings
View our Open Positions. Select your desired position, and complete our employment application. In Section 2 (Job Classification), select the position are applying for. Once you have completed the application, please review before submitting. Please note that candidates can only apply for one position at a time.
Complete our Employment Application. In the Section 2 (Job Classification), select “General Submission”, under Open Positions, and the your Desired Department below. Once you have completed the application, please review before submitting. Please note that candidates can only be able to apply for one position at a time.