Disposable gloves are used widely by many professions—nurses, doctors, dentists, people that service or process food, cleaners, mechanics, you name it. However, us nonprofessionals can have a use for them as well. Whether it’s working outdoors to garden, using harsh chemicals to clean the house, or even to use cosmetically for lotion, disposable gloves can protect you and keep your hands safe. Our top pick—the Curad Powder-Free Textured Latex Exam Gloves (available at Amazon for $11.20)—can do just that while offering great comfort and flexibility.
For those that are allergic to latex, don’t worry, we have you covered. Our roundup also includes gloves that are made of vinyl and nitrile, giving the option to choose which is the perfect fit for you.
Here are the best disposable gloves we tested, ranked in order:
- Curad Powder-Free Textured Latex Exam Gloves
- The Safety Zone Medical Grade Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
- Vivid AdvanceTouch Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves
- GlovePlus Textured Black Nitrile Powder-Free Gloves
- Comfitwear The Latex Pro-Tection Glove
- Ammex Professional Series Black Nitrile Gloves
- Green Direct Powder-Free Extra Strength Latex Gloves
- GlovePlus Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves
- Ammex Vinyl Powder-Free Exam Gloves
Source: Reviewed.com, story Best Disposable Gloves of 2018